PLAYER/PARTICIPANT LIABILITY WAIVER RELEASE
- In consideration for my minor child being allowed to participate in baseball activities with TOP TIER SOUTH LLC. (hereinafter, collectively, “TOP TIER SOUTH”), the above individual, on his or her behalf, and, if applicable, on the behalf of the child identified above, acknowledges, appreciates and agrees to the following conditions:
- 1. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child named above. I agree that the child named above and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participating in baseball activities with TOP TIER SOUTH. I am aware that there are inherent risks associated with participation in baseball and I, and the child named above, knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, including those that may arise out of the negligence of other participants.
- 2. I hereby allow my child, named below, to participate in baseball with TOP TIER SOUTH, including, but not limited to training sessions, practices, games, and travel. I do hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless TOP TIER SOUTH, its employees, contractors, agents, and assigns from any and all claims, demands, rights and/or causes of action whatsoever kind or nature arising from or by any reason of any and all known and unknown, foreseen and unforeseen bodily and personal injuries, loss and/or damage to property, and the consequences thereof resulting or which may result from my child’s participation in baseball with TOP TIER SOUTH.
- 3. I understand that all children are expected to follow directions and be safe while participating with TOP TIER SOUTH. It is particularly important that participants stay with the group to ensure they are being supervised. If your child is creating conditions that may harm himself or herself or another child, we reserve the right to require your presence. In extreme circumstances, we may be required to dismiss or suspend your child from activities with TOP TIER SOUTH.
- 4. I give my consent for the personnel of TOP TIER SOUTH to secure emergency medical care and/or first-aid treatment, as my child may require while under the supervision of said personnel. I also acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the information contained in various rules, policies, and procedures of TOP TIER SOUTH that may be published from time to time.
- 5. If your child has allergies or other medical conditions and you expect that it may be necessary for us to give your child medicine, please complete this form and send the medicine with your child. Please provide us a list of the medications with detailed instructions on administration of the listed medication.
- 6. I hereby grant to TOP TIER SOUTH the right to use and publish photographs and/or audio video footage of my child, or in which he or she may be included, for website design, social media marketing, merchandising display and other advertising for the purpose of promoting TOP TIER SOUTH; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. I hereby release TOP TIER SOUTH from all claims and liability relating to said photographs and/or audio video footage.